Bless The Broken Road
By Rascal Flatts
BestAudioCodes.com

Our daughter in China

Friday, June 30, 2006

I have a few little updates for you. Referrals came out and they did 13 days this time!At the rate things have been going that is exciting. If they start doing a month at a time now we will be getting our in March. All we can do is hope. Or Think positive- maybe they will start doing two months at a time!! Besides that nothing new on the adoption front. We have a new a new addition to our family. His name is Sam. I am so in love with Sam. Sam is a rat. I got him for Ivy, but I have to say I am the one who quite attatched. Quit saying EWWWW!! He's not at all. Get the picture of a sewer rat out of your mind!!! He is a fancy rat. He's furry, and cute as can be. He does have that long tail though. Maybe a bow or something will help? I'll get a picture of him up soon. I'm thinking the reason I'm so attatched to this little guy is my need for another child, until Addy gets here Sam will work. Which brings me to another issue. This may be more than you want to here, My Dr. Thinks I may have uterine polyps. I have to have some special ultrasound the end of July. My female parts are doing me no good whatsoever. I don't even want them, what a waste. Happy Fourth of July to all!!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger Trixie said...

EWWW.

But I reserve the right to change my mind once you post a photo of the cute, super-fuzzy Sam!

(and please don't compare our children to a RAT)

(husbands maybe)

*giggle*snort*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home