Bless The Broken Road
By Rascal Flatts
BestAudioCodes.com

Our daughter in China

Monday, June 19, 2006

I'm so goofy about all this stuff. One day I'm whining about the long wait to referral and the next I'm freaking out that March will be here before I know it and I have SO much to do! Oh well. Ivy started Day Camp today. She had a great time. The best part for her was there was another little girl named Ivy. She said "I thought I was the only one" She was really excited. Honestly when I named her I wanted something a little different. I didn't want her to have to go by Ivy K. But- she wants to be like everyone else. Which is fine. But as she gets older hope she can appreciate that different is ok. She said there was also a little girl named Addy. Ivy told the little girl that her baby sister who lives in China, name is also Addy. I'm sure the girl was wondering why her sister lives in China. LOL Rumors have started flying about the next batch of referrals. Hopefully they a match a whole months worth! I'll keep you updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home