Bless The Broken Road
By Rascal Flatts
BestAudioCodes.com

Our daughter in China

Friday, June 09, 2006

This is a vent post. So be prepared- I'm not sure where it will go. I am so frustrated this minute about what I am going to call the unfairness in the world. Yes- I know life isn't fair, but that's not my point. Why do things have to be so difficult? I want my child home w/ me. I am more than ready. Everything I read is so depressing. Could be a year to referral, could be 14-16 months, could be 2 years!UGH- I just wish I knew. When we started it was six months!!! At this rate I will be sixty before I have my second child. I think it's me, or possibly Andy. Every obstacle that could get in our way has. I will do anything to make this happen. But- is that enough? If the wait gets to long we have to redo most of our paperwork. That was frustrating enough the first time. Money- it will costs at least another $2000. Have we not paid enough already? Guess not. I want more children to, but at this rate, I'm not going to have the time or the money. It's not like I can have one. Which brings me something else. My sister, wants a baby so bad. She's had three miscarriages. It doesn't look like adoption is even an option for her(because of some things in her DH past)Her Dr. is ready to do some genetic testing now to figure out what is going on, but she has no health insurance. All of that stuff is not cheap! Oh ya- another baby found in a dumpster today! Now tell me is life fair? Not at all. I'm tired of it. I'm tired of anything having to do with babies!!! I think I'm done for now. I feel a little better.

3 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Tina,

There may be hope on the USCIS paperwork. A lot of people are writing in to get I171H and fingerprint validity extended.

There are many abandoned children in the world. It's horrible that willing parents and orphaned children have to wait so long to be brought together.

Hang in there...your time will come.

 
At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tina, I'm so sorry that you are feeling down. I will pray for you and I'm praying for God's will. Hang in there Tina, this will happen. Every day will bring you closer to Addy!

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger MarylandMommy said...

I'm right there with you sister! This is our 2nd adoption & it has been so stressful & at times very painful. I pray that your precious little girl is in your arms very soon!!! {{{HUGS}}}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home