Bless The Broken Road
By Rascal Flatts
BestAudioCodes.com

Our daughter in China

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Time for an update! Not much going on with waiting for Addy. Were just waiting. I hope everyone had a great Mothers Day. It was nice. I had my family over for brunch in the morning. Took my lil sis to buy a prom dress, and got my nails done in the afternoon. I really hope next year we have Addy here with us. We should, but the process is so long, and somewhat unpredictable.So all I can do is hold on to hope right now.I went and bought my secret pal gift today. That is so much fun. I really enjoy doing it. Ivy only has a couple of weeks left of school. I can't wait for her to be done for the year. Last night was out last PTA meeting of the year, we went for drinks afterwards, it was fun. I really like all the people I have met this year at school,I'm happy doing the mom thing. Make fun of me all you want! It's ok. I don't mind.I've met some great people, and have a lot of connections. Someone said last night that it really takes a whole neighborhood to raise a child. I agree w/ that statement. Our children will not be perfect, and will make mistakes.But- with enough people around to guide, correct, be role models, and most of all to care, they will grow being the best they can be.Parenting really is a tough job. Ivy is at an easy age, but the fun is yet to come! I hope I do a good job with her. I'll try my best. Lucky for Addy I'll be experienced by the time she gets here. She won't be able to get away with anything! Rumors should start flying about referrals soon. I'll keep everyone posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home