Bless The Broken Road
By Rascal Flatts
BestAudioCodes.com

Our daughter in China

Monday, May 08, 2006

It's official! We have a name! We will name our little girl that is waiting for us in China, Adaleigh. We will call her Addy. I'm really excited about it. It helps the process seem more "real" to me. In case any of you remember it an old post I said I think we may have a name. Well- that is the name we were thinking. But- Andy wasn't ready to commit it to it. On Fri. He said yes. He also asked why I needed it so bad? was I going to run out and get a bunch of stuff w/ her name engraved on it? Well- I just might!!! Her middle name will probably be part of her Chinese name, so we won't have that for awhile!

5 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger Mary said...

beautiful name!

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Kim said...

What a beuatiful name. Its a great feeling to choose a name. Having a name for us sealed a permanent place in our heart and in our family.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger MarylandMommy said...

That name is beautiful. We finally picked a name for our angel in Korea too. It feels so awesome to be able to call her something! Many blessings to you!

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

I so completely understand why you "need" a name! It just makes it seem so much more "real", doesn't it! And you probably need to have towels embroidered, of course!

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Cora & Mike said...

I just have to say I love that name! My college roommate was named Addie (she is Thai) and I have always held that name very dear. Beautiful choice and congrats!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home