Bless The Broken Road
By Rascal Flatts
BestAudioCodes.com

Our daughter in China

Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'm so depressed! It looks like referrals are coming out next week and they only cover like 5 days of LID'S. It is really sad for all the people who were expecting to of already been home w/ there children by now, and they still have not gotten referral!How frustrating! I'm depressed because it makes the wait longer and longer. Then there are all these rumors floating around about China stopping international adoptions. These are just rumors, but they definitely get the best of you. I cannot even bear the thought of this not happening. After all we have been thro this has got to happen. I'm so emotionally invested, as I have been in so many other past attempts to have another child. Sometimes the world seems so unfair. Ya- I'm throwing myself a little pity party! It's allowed sometimes right? The fact of the matter is, nothing is guaranteed. China can stop International adoptions if they wanted to! I don't really think this going to happen.But the rumors scare me. I really can't stand this emotional roller coaster. I can't wait to go on vacation next week. It will get me away from the computer for a little while, so I don't know what's going on in rumor land! No matter what we have a long road ahead of us still! Enough of the downer post.

2 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Tina,

Don't let the rumors get you down. I know the message boards can really whip us into a frenzy. I hope you have a great vacation!

-Mary (momof2boysinoh)
P.S. I suggested Vivian Skye to my dh and he loved it! I think it might be "the one". Thank you so much!

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Trixie said...

Hang in there. I spent the day yesterday with another adoptive parent (AUG LID) who is really depressed. It was nice that I could be there for her as she will be an BTDT when I reach my own state of depression in 10 months. There's so much to do right now - try to be focused on that ever growing TO DO list. I find that helps. When all else fails, BLOG. HUGS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home