Bless The Broken Road
By Rascal Flatts
BestAudioCodes.com

Our daughter in China

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Well- I have been putting off posting because I was really hoping to get an e-mail from my agency saying we are DTC, no such luck! Maybe today. This process really tests your patience. I used to consider myself patient, not any more. This is terrible~ I spend a good amount of time on China adoption forums and message boards. They are depressing me lately too. This wait to referral time! It's getting the best of everyone. When we started 51/2 to 6 months! Piece of cake. That's an easy wait. 9-12 months well- that's not. But-we can not control the process, there is nothing to do to shorten it, so we live! This may sound a little spiritual for me but- I keep thinking it's because the child that is meant to be ours is not born yet- not ready to be here, that is why we have to wait so long. We are just a little piece in a very large puzzle. Speaking of spiritual,this adoption also tends to do that to you, because you are always looking for reason. Really- most of us when we are 12 years old we imagine getting married, having 4 kids, a dog, a white picket fence! Where does adopting a baby girl from China fall into that! It doesn't, it doesn't cross your mind. I was brought to adopting from China from something bigger, though I can't explain what. Ya- I can give you the details of all that happened to lead us to adoption- but not China. That was bigger and more! I guess just meant to be! Hopefully next post will start w/ DTC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home