Bless The Broken Road
By Rascal Flatts
BestAudioCodes.com

Our daughter in China

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

It's late, I should go to bed, but I'm on an adoption high! Nothing new to report, just feel like talking about it. I have been on the adoption forums, and realized I have not posted here in little while. I'm starting to get excited about working on the babies room. I just have to buy the bedding, so I know exactly what colors I will be working with. I know it will be ladybugs, bumblebees, and dragonfly. I want it to be bright. There are a couple of different bedding choices on E-bay, that I can't decide between!HMMMM- what will I ever come up with. I'm really bad at making decisions sometimes. I wish I could see them in real life. But- I have not been able to find anything even close to what I'm looking for in the stores. Babies R Us really doesn't have it all. We might have a name. Though I'm not going to share right now, we are still not committed to it, and it may change. Andy has been shocking me a little lately. He's actually beginning to seem a little excited. He has wanted to do this, it was his idea initially, but he did not seem to into it. At least not like I have been! Lately he has been talking about it more, and I can tell he's definitely ready. To bad it we have to wait forever- to meet our little girl. I picked up some Mandarin Chinese language tapes (they don't come in DVD) at the library today. What do you all think? Think I can learn to speak Chinese? Honestly, I'm a little doubtful. But they are definitely worth listening to.(if I can find a tape player) When we were shopping yesterday Ivy bought a cute little hat for _______. Every time we are out now she wants to buy something for baby sister. It's really cute! Oh ya, we had Chinese for lunch today too. When it gets nice out I want to go to China town. I'm sure Ivy and I could find some stuff to buy there. It's been neat to watch Ivy get excited lately too. At first she said very little. I don't think she really believed us. After what we have all gone thru I don't blame her. For I feel that way a lot too. Well- enough stuff about nothing. This post is really all over the place.

1 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger Trixie said...

I love that Ivy is already sharing and buying things for _______. (Sort of like Prince being called by a symbol...)

I too found it hard to commit to a nursery and wasn't thrilled by most of what I found on the market. Be patient with yourself. There is no reason to rush out and buy bedding when we are still so far from completion. Try to narrow it down to at least a color though as that will help eliminate some items. Also I noticed that Spring items are starting to appear in the stores which means lots of new choices. OY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home