Bless The Broken Road
By Rascal Flatts
BestAudioCodes.com

Our daughter in China

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Today there was an article in the "Washington Post" in regards to China, and baby trafficking. I read it, thought that it was very sad, and then on w/ my day for awhile. I could not get it out of my mind. It was a very one sided article, and had a lot of things in it to make the entire Chinese adoption program seem like complete fraud. So anyone who does not no better has no idea, and believes everything they read in regards to this. I believe that there probably is some baby trafficking, not nearly as much as implied!China has got so many strict laws on this stuff, I really don't see how it is possible. If you want to read it, I will try and post the link at the bottom of this post. MMMMMM it irritates me. Jake- question for you, Why is it that newspaper articles don't need to site sources? Is it a free speech thing, or is it just assumed to be a persons opinion? For those of you who wanted to really know some about Chinese adoption I strongly recommend "National Geographic Chinas Lost Girls" Hosted by Lisa Ling on DVD. It is so good. I got it from the library and watched it probably 15 times in 3 days! I should probably purchase it. Speaking of purchase- I have bought a few things for our little girl finally! Books! I'm so scared of buying things, but books don't scare me for some reason. I guess I figure Ivy can always read them ! I really want to buy the crib bedding soon too. I'm going to do the nursery in ladybugs! Got a lot of good ideas. My wonderful aunt is going to help me. Better go watch my shows. Happy Birthday Dad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home