Bless The Broken Road
By Rascal Flatts
BestAudioCodes.com

Our daughter in China

Thursday, March 09, 2006

WE ARE DTC!!! Today I got an e-mail from our agency that our dossier was sent to China on mon. (3/6/06). I am so excited! Why did they have to wait 3 days to tell me? Oh well- at least it's there. I guess I'm officially paper pregnant. Funny- no morning sickness, or weird food cravings yet. I'm sure that will come soon!I have been wanting to buy something for this baby, but been to scared. I guess 2 years of fertility treatments, and a failed adoption will do that to you. I guess it's time now. I'm excited to shop, and do the nursery, and she needs a name! My husband won't cooperate w/ me on that one! If it was only up to me we would have one. So- what should I do first? I think I will celebrate being pregnant. Unlike most pregnancies I can do that w/ a glass of wine. Big advantage huh? Keep your fingers crossed that wait times shorten. Either way it's really going to happen! Can you believe it? I'm not sure I do. But it really is going to happen! Happy Birthday sister!!

2 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your husband will pick a name soon enough. Maybe he is just waiting until the perfect name hits him!

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Mary said...

congrats on DTC, great news!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home