Bless The Broken Road
By Rascal Flatts
BestAudioCodes.com

Our daughter in China

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

This adoption is always on my mind. I guess it's the same as when your pregnant w/ your first one. You read, and read, and talk about it all the time! Speaking of pregnant, I have had so many friends having babies recently. Welcome to the world- Hunter, Marissa, and Mason! There are more who are pregnant too! Think we may be having a baby boom(at least in my little world) This past year has been busy. We also welcomed Ella,Emma, and Kloe w/ in the last year. I wonder if my little girl has been born yet? My guess is pretty soon. We requested 6-12 months. That is how old she should be at referral referrals currently running about 10 months, we would hopefully receive ours inDec. Or Jan. Maybe when we get closer we will have a contest guessing birthdate! I've heard of other people doing it and it sounds like fun! I got an e- mail from our agency today saying they received confirmation that our dossier got to where it was going!

2 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Mary said...

I know what your feeling...I cant seem to get our lil' one off my mind either. I even find myself wandering into her bedroom just to look around and make sure this entire thing is real!

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Sandra said...

Tina - I agree that adoption is always on our minds once we start this journey. Sometimes I wonder what I did before!!!! haha Obviously nothing as meaningful! Congrats on your recent DTC!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home