Bless The Broken Road
By Rascal Flatts
BestAudioCodes.com

Our daughter in China

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Well- I am feeling much more positive today than I did in my last post. Good thing. Who wants to feel like that.I have decided that I'm ok w/ a forever long wait. I cannot change things, so I'll go along w/ them. I have a lot of things I can do in the meantime.Tomorrow we leave on vacation. I am so looking forward to it. We will only be gone a couple of days, but it's so refreshing to get away. We are going to Kentucky, and Tennessee. Plan on spending sometime in Nashville, and going to Mammoth Cave. That scares me a little! But- Andy wants to relive some of his childhood memories, Ivy will like it. I have this weird claustrophobic thing sometimes but I'm hoping it won't be that bad. We'll do whatever else seems exciting at the time! The weather should be in the low 70s- so much warmer than here. Though I can't wait for summer. I love having Ivy off school for spring break,can't wait for summer. What am I going to do when she is in school all day next year?!?! I'll post when we get back! Everyone enjoy the week!

2 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Trixie said...

Oh, Tina, I have that same feeling in caves even large ones. It is all creepy and my over active imagination kicks into high gear. But I suck it up and still go...I hate to be a party pooper! Enjoy your well deserved vacation. Looking forward to seeing what goodies you bring back!

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Mary said...

I hope you enjoy your getaway!! Just relax and I'm sure you'll do great in the cave.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home