Bless The Broken Road
By Rascal Flatts
BestAudioCodes.com

Our daughter in China

Friday, May 26, 2006

Today Ivy is at the zoo on a school field trip. She has been gone an hour and I already miss her. I wish I would of went. But- I have a lot of stuff to get done here. I guess I need to get used to her being at school all day. After the summer that's the way it will be. I can't wait to spend the summer with her though. I don't know why I'm like this. A lot of people are ecstatic when their kids are in school all day. I guess part of it is she is all I have right now. She is my it'll girlfirend.We have a blast together. Until Addy gets here it will be pretty quiet around here the beginning of next year. Then I'm in for a big change. I'm up for it!It looks as if people are receiving referrals today. CCAA did a whole whoppin week this time. This has really got to pick up. Iknow a whole lot of people who may go crazy if it doesn't! Next batch of referrals should really tell a lot. If they do a whole month it will put the wait for referral at one year. So- we'll see. Quick reminder- 1 year for us will be March 22, 2007. Gosh- I hope we go before then, but at at least by then. It really sucks having no control over any of this!

1 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Blogger Mary said...

I hope Ivy had fun on the trip to the zoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home