Bless The Broken Road
By Rascal Flatts
BestAudioCodes.com

Our daughter in China

Friday, June 02, 2006



Lets see what this coming week brings. It's been a year since baby Luke. He was born on the 3, came home w/ us on the 5 and left on the 8th. It was so hard. I hope he is doing well. He will always have a place in my heart. The first month he was gone was complete torture. It's amazing how you can love someone so much that you don't know. I did get to know him just a little, but I'm not usually devastated over someone who leaves after 3 days! I still think about him a lot. Wonder what he's doing, how big he is, does he walk?What makes him laugh? I just hope he is happy, and having a great life! So- Happy Birthday Luke!!! All of this helped lead us to Addy. Life tends to work in funny ways. Things always seem to work out the way they're supposed to.I can't get this picture of Ivy off- so it's a bonus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home