Bless The Broken Road
By Rascal Flatts
BestAudioCodes.com

Our daughter in China

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Thank You Secret Pal

I get home from work today and there was a present waiting! It was my secret pal gift for June! I couldn't believe my DH didn't open it(it was for him anyway). He said he knows how excited I get and wanted me to open it! How sweet!! I do get really excited. I can't believe how much this secret pal thing helps with the wait.Anyway- I'll fight anyone who thinks they have a better secret pal. I don't think it's possible. Following the June theme Andy got Spongebob golfballs, tees,and golf glasses. We got a book, and Andy also got a frame that is beautiful and says"Daddys girls" on it. Secret pal also took a picture off my blog to put in it! It was so thoughtful, and is so appreciated. Secret pal- Did you make the frame? Thanks again- Andy, Tina, Ivy, and Addy I haven't Addys name like that before! Cool huh!

1 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DH? What is a DH? Dumb husband? Anyway, yes the secret pal gift this month was nice - the spongebob balls were awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home