Bless The Broken Road
By Rascal Flatts
BestAudioCodes.com

Our daughter in China

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I have been tagged twice now- so her I go.The problem is this one is kind of hard!

"7" Things I would like to do before I die...
1.Bring Addy home
2.Go sky diving
3.Buy a vacation home
4.Buy a boat
5.lose 50 lbs
6.Know that my children are happy
7.Play with my grandchildren

"7" Things I cannot do...
1.Be late
2.Stay off the Internet
3.a triatholan
4.Eat meat on the bone
5.Stop worrying about Ivy
6.Stop calling my mother everyday
7.Stop nagging my husband

"7" Things I can do...
1. Understand people
2.Be positive
3.Love my children
4.Love my husband
5.Dream
6.Know how lucky I am
7.Have fun

"7" Things that attracted me to Andy
1.He was cool
2.He liked me Honestly at the beginning that was it! I was in highschool and that was all that was important. Now ~ Why I love Andy, it's a list of many more than 7!




"7" Things I say most often...
1.When I go to China.....
2.When Addy comes home...........
3.I love you!
4.No
5.Be careful
6.Hi
"7. because

"7" books I love...
1.The Joy Luck Club
2.To Kill a Mocking Bird
3.Where the Heart Is
4.Harry Potter Series
5.Angela's Ashes
6.Anything adoption related
7.Anything Dr. Phil (I'm a fan, I'll admit it)

"7" movies I love...
1.Top Gun
2.An Officer and a Gentleman
3.Pretty Women
4.The Shawshank Redemption
5.Crash
6.Savannah Smiles
7.E.T

2 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sky diving?!! Really? I wouldn't have the guts. You're the 2nd person to write skydiving (Stephanie was the other).

Thanks for playing!

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Mary said...

I don't think I could ever get the nerve up to jump out of a plane.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home