Bless The Broken Road
By Rascal Flatts
BestAudioCodes.com

Our daughter in China

Sunday, March 09, 2008

How much longer?

Referals came out last week through Jan.04, of 2006. How much longer do you think we have to wait. I'm going for a Nov. or Dec. referal. Lets hope I'm right. Really that doesn't seem to far away.
It was brought to my attention that I sound quite depressed in my latest blog posts. I want everyone to know that I'm not. I'm actually doing quite well. I guess I'm a good writer! I'm very honest with myself, and my feelings, and everyone else for that matter. So, when I write something, it allows me to let it go. These are my honest feelings that I post, and it works well for me, I have nothing to hide, and I think people appreciate knowing they are not alone in how they feel, if they have been in a similar circumstance. With me, you get it all!
One more thing--- Where is spring? I am ready!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger Special K said...

Isn't it great that they're referring LIDs with the same year as yours? Hoping things move along quickly. And hoping for an early spring for you - you're welcome to come here for a visit. We grilled outside this week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home