Bless The Broken Road
By Rascal Flatts
BestAudioCodes.com

Our daughter in China

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Referals are here

They have actually been here a few days. I find them a little depressing. CCAA only referred 4 days this month, 4, thats it.
Everyone seems to think that after CCAA gets thru November(which has been 4 months now) things will speed up a little. I feel they have to speed up sometime. But I have not even a guess as to when. Probably if I decided to leave the program. Then they would speed up real fast. LOL! We are so close- yet so far away. I didn't want to have kids past the age of 30- huh?!?!How plans change.
A big Congrats- to all who recieved referals, you made it thru the wait. I have been looking at the pictures of those babies, they are too cute!
In the rest of my life- We start Brownies today, have a lot planned for the year. It should be fun.
My friend is here- gotta go, more later.

1 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger fifilaroach said...

Don't despair. And 30 is YOUNG. We were 43 and 46 when we became parents, and I feel young even now that my daughter is 5. You will enjoy your child at any age, and remember, its just a state of mind LOL!
Fifilaroach

 

Post a Comment

<< Home