Bless The Broken Road
By Rascal Flatts
BestAudioCodes.com

Our daughter in China

Thursday, August 16, 2007

I am here- and alive

It's been a really long time since I have posted!!!
I don't know how to update everyone on the last 5 months.So- this will be pretty short and to the point. I'll try harder to update too. But I've said that plenty of times before. Life gets away from you sometimes.
Back to March-
I ended up as a juror on a federal trial. It lasted from March 19 to July 13. I went from working part-time to more than full-time. It was a huge adjustment. The trial took time from my already busy life, and there were times I hated it. But- in retrospect I'm really glad that I got the opportunity. I learned so much, and definitely stepped outside my box. Sometimes I believe I'm actually capable of so much more than I actually do.
I like my life, I'm comfortable, but there is always that part of me thinking I could do a lot more.
Another good thing about the trial is it helped me not dwell on this wait time. I hardly thought about China at all. There just wasn't time. I have now caught up on the latest news, and am just as obsessed as before.

3 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Julie said...

Glad to see you blogging again!

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Good to know you are doing ok...we really need to get together sometime....

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger kadmas1 said...

I am glad you have your life back!!!!! Now we just need you to bring your new little one home and life will be sweet!!!!
Luv you lots, Kel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home