Bless The Broken Road
By Rascal Flatts
BestAudioCodes.com

Our daughter in China

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Referrals are here!!!

They are here. Of course not mine- but for many otherswho have been waiting a very long time. It looks as if CCAA referred from 9/28/06- 10/13/06, though it's still early and we may of not heard of a day or so. We are moving up in the line.
I think time will go a little faster for me once we get thru the dead of winter here. I am so tired of it. It wasn't even bad until Jan.
We are planning a vacation for July. We are going to Smoky Mountains with Jill, Mike and the girls. We are renting a cabin that' nicer than any of our houses. I can't wait. Even though it's a ways off, it gives you something to look forward to.
I have Ivys parent teacher conference today. She is doing a good job, so it shouldn't be that exciting.
When I get some blog info on those that recieved referrals I will share, so you can see all those cute babies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home