Bless The Broken Road
By Rascal Flatts
BestAudioCodes.com

Our daughter in China

Friday, August 17, 2007

Still catching everyone up

We gave our verdict on the trial on Fri. July 13. I was set to leave on vacation Sat. July 14. Vacation had been planned since Jan. We cut it close but I made it.
On Fri. I got home from court at about 2:00 pm. The phone was ringing by 2:15. It was crazy. Over the next 12 hours I had 3 reporters show up here, and about 25 phone calls. I did end up talking to the ones that actually showed up here. It's much easier to avoid the phone than the front door. Especially since I left it open! Sat. morning we left for Tennessee. I had about 100 more messages on my machine while we were gone. Still haven't had a chance to call them back. Hmmmmmm- I'm not going to.
I have learned that the media is never exactly accurate, and I would hate to be even a little famous. I like my little circle here.
I'm going to try to attatch some pictures from vacation as my next post, we'll see how it goes. If they are not there- I coouldn't get it done easily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home