Bless The Broken Road
By Rascal Flatts
BestAudioCodes.com

Our daughter in China

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I am going to be on TV

Some of you know of this big trial I was on. I am going to be on TV in Canada. It's kind of exciting and scary all at once. I could of said I won't do it, but I guess I really don't mind. It just makes me nervous. For all of my Canadian internet friends I'll let you know when, as soon as I know. It's CBC broadcasting. I guess they are going to come to my house to get a few snipets to make an intro for me. It's so strange to me.
When I was talking Alexandra on the phone today I find it hard to give her a clear direct answer to many of her questions. I think it's because I'm on of those people pleasing people- and can always see both sides of a story. The one thing I am good at is telling of my feelings and emotions on the whole thing. I just don't like it when I have to talk of others, or specifics of the trial. I'm so worried of saying the wrong thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home