Bless The Broken Road
By Rascal Flatts
BestAudioCodes.com

Our daughter in China

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Welcome 2006!!!!!!

Referals have made it thru Jan. 4, 2006. Not a great number, but hey we are in 2006!!!! I see a little glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. I know the wait will be worth it. I have had a lot of distractions to make it thru this past year. I had the forever long trial, and the adoption that didn't happen. Maybe the reason for all that was to make this wait seem shorter. actually I took a lot more from those experiences than that. Speaking of the trial, Conrad was supposed to go to jail yesterday. I'll have to see if I can find an article or something to see if he actually did.
Not a whole lot going on around here. I drove into the garage door last week. Cut myslef while doing hair, got a few stitches. Just enough to keep things exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home