Bless The Broken Road
By Rascal Flatts
BestAudioCodes.com

Our daughter in China

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I've been doing a little bit of shopping. Not much, but in two days I have bought Addy more than I have since our LID. Old Navy had some stuff on clearence. So- I bought some summer type outfits. Tank tops and little skirts. They were 1.97 a piece. Can't beat that even if she never gets to wear them. I also bought a cute pair of Piglet shoes at Disney Store today. They were also a bargain at $4.00. I feel like it's ok to shop for her if I don't spend a lot. I was just reading Rumor Queen, and it said there is a possibility that the wait could go up to two years. That is really too long.

1 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Nothing wrong with a little retail therapy:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home