Bless The Broken Road
By Rascal Flatts
BestAudioCodes.com

Our daughter in China

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Absolutely nothing is new on the adoption front. It's really quiet right now. The rest of life is not! Today we have another Brownie meeting, and I have a lot planned that should help with some of the issues Barb and I dealt with last meeting. Hopefully it will go well. I'm being postive. I wonder if Addy will want to be a Brownie? I wonder if I will be doing this for the next 14 years?!!?
Ivy had a busy week. She had cheerleading Mon. and Tues. and karate on Wed., Brownies today, and tomorrow cheerleading again. Oh ya- and a soccer game on Sat. Fewww!! Glad this week is almost over.
Andys birthday is Saturday, ha ha he will be as old as me! He won't be homes so there is nothing special going on. He has been going on a golf trip the last few years over his birthday.
I'm having Jeanines baby shower on Sun. That should be nice. I'm so glad I decided to have it somewhere besides here. it makes things so much easier. A lot less to clean. My friend Julie is now on bed rest. Sorry Jul~ and let me know if you need anything at all. It sucks now, but will all be worth when you see that little boy.
I'm keeping myself busy with adoption related stuff. One of secret pal swaps I belong to is about to end. I'm trying to think of a creative way to tell her who I am. I have had no luck so far. Anyone have any ideas? I'd love to hear them.
A few of us from S of A are thinking about meeting somewhere soon. It should be fun. I feel so close to many of them, though i have never met them in "real" life. I know it sounds strange, but it really isn't. For we all have one really common bond bringing us together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home