Bless The Broken Road
By Rascal Flatts
BestAudioCodes.com

Our daughter in China

Friday, September 22, 2006

There is not a whole lot going on right now. But- I'm sticking with my promise to try and update my blog more often. I'm expecting referals to come out any day now. Rumor is CCAA may do more this time than they have the last year!! I hope so, that would be really exciting.
I've been pretty busy, getting back into the groove of things after summer. We had our first Brownie meeting yesterday, and what a nightmare. I'm really hoping it gets better. The girls were pretty much out of control and kind of bratty. Mine included!I can't believe how cliquish they are in 1st. grade. It's scary, and I really don't like it. I actually had some girls who wouldn't play a game because so and so wasn't on their team. Oh Please!It's supposed to be fun for them, I feel bad when they are not having fun. But we are playing games, singing songs, and having snack. What is not fun about it?!? Are we supposed to let them run around and act like animals? Just a little vent- please no one take it personally.
We also had our first PTA meeting this week, and started with all the volunteering stuff.It's going to be fundraiser crazy around here. We start the 2 at school, then we have the one for Brownies.
This weekend Ivy is going camping and it's supposed to be cold and rainy. The poor girl goes every spring and fall and it rains every time she goes. Not just a few sprinkles, down pours. I feel bad, but she doesn't seem to mind. She says "Oh well- we'll jst do some cooking" One thing about my daughter, shes pretty easy going most of the time.Andy and I going to a wedding. I have to do all the hair for the wedding so I'll be busy during the day.
Thats enough for now. I'll let everyone know when referals come out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home