Bless The Broken Road
By Rascal Flatts
BestAudioCodes.com

Our daughter in China

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I'm starting my second week home(with no job) Last week went pretty well. I was a little lonely sometimes, because I'm so used to having Ivy homw with me. But- I survived. She is doing great. She really likes 1st. grade. I feel out of touch right now with what she is doing. This time last year I knew exactly how she was spending her whole day. Next Tues. is curriculum night, hopefully I will learn a lot then.
Did everyone have a nice Labor Day weekend? I had very few plans whens this weekend started, and ended up really busy. I had a great time.
Ivy and I went looking at some Halloween costumes yeaterday. She wants to be a monster bride. Do you think thats to scary for a first grader to wear? Obviously she thinks it's really cool, though I'm not so sure. At first she was picking out all theeese hoochy looking costumes that her belly would show in. That I wouldn't let her get. I will probably give in on the scary one. I am in so much trouble when she gets older. I have created a monster! To think, this time next year i will have 2 girls!! ( I better by then)
PS- My spell check doesn't seem to be working, so please over look all the typos!

3 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger Kim said...

I wonder myself what it will be like when I go into retirement in December. I guess I kinda hoped our little one would be home by then. I plan on working on some projects, tackling the nursery, etc.. Monster bride sounds like a cool costume, if she's not scared I guess thats what counts:)

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Nathan hasn't even mentioned halloween yet. I can't even imagine what he wants to be this year. My guess is some type of superhero.

 
At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good thing you have such a wonderful supporting husband, so you can start your own business.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home